WMD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMD Aliiance Forum

Welcome all new members. If you haven't been activated yet, be patient and don't worry about not meeting the deadline. Everyone will be activated soon enough.

4 posters

The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD

Askahala
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD Empty The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD

Post  Askahala Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 pm

I have found a new game.....via Atredies of Venom.....www.kingsofnations.com. I have started there and Hitller has started a city also. There are MANY people from Evony there. The world chat is a Evony bash some times. It has much better graphics and you can see the battles. It is a little slow to start with, but gets better. Also it levels up to well past 10......100. Hitller is also looking for other games. As we all leave and go past Evony can we find a place to meet and chat....possibility a facebook page or myspace page?
    If you come to Kingsofnations I am still Askahala. Peace be with you, and LONG LIVE THE WMD!!!!
    Moose
    Moose
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD Empty Re: The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD

Post  Moose Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 am

I really hate to see this happen. I loved this alliance but so many are leaving now. But hey, I'll probably be leaving soon too. Let's all agree to keep in touch one way or another though.
    Mundi
    Mundi
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD Empty Re: The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD

Post  Mundi Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 am

please see the Contact References post in General Discussion for info on a new WMD facebook page and email to help us stay together on other games (Logo needed!)
    CPCpwns
    CPCpwns
    Enlisted
    Enlisted

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

The fall of Evony?......The continuation of WMD Empty ahh

Post  CPCpwns Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 pm

ahh i miss you guys , if u remeber me lol, add me at myspace if any of you want to myspace.com/cpc101

if you dont remember me remember the spam !1!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 am